Frequently Asked Questions

No. Your email address is NOT shared with other users. When someone inquires about your post, the inquiry goes to the website. The website then sends you the inquiry. Only when you reply to the inquiry can the inquirer see your email address, since you are now communicating directly with each other and not through the website. Read more
To sell, trade or give an air gun that is less than 500fps, or a flintlock mussle loading rifle, a PAL(Possession Acquisition License) is NOT required. Laws can change from time to time. Here is the link for CFP so that you can verify that the above summary is accurate. Or you can call them at 1-800-731-4000. Read more
​There are currently two exceptions where you do not need a PAL. A flint lock mussle loading rifle, or an air gun with a rated velocity of less than 500 feet per second. However, laws can change from time to time. So you should verify that this information is still current by checking with the RCMP at, or you can call them at 1-800-731-4000. Read more
​PAL stands for Possession Acquisition License. That is what you need to buy or possess firearms(currently with a couple of exceptions, see FAQ "Do I need a PAL to purchase firearms"). You can get one buy taking the Firearms Safety Course. Check for local ads on the internet for businesses that provide this service. They can instruct you on the application process once you complete the course and test. Read more